Well, not all of us are in the same weight class so it is hard to say between Hemsworth and Evans. I think they’re pretty evenly matched. I think it would go to the ground. Then I think it’s me, Ruffalo, and Renner in a quote-unquote three-way in which I lay waste to them with sleeper holds but then we cuddle. And then it is Hiddleston versus Johansson if I am not mistaken. That probably just winds up in dinner at a five-star restaurant somewhere.
- Dante: Where would you go for an epic adventure?
- William Shakespeare: Favorite thing about language or writing?
- Robert Burns: What part of your home are you most proud of?
- William Blake: Are you religious? Spiritual? Atheist? Agnostic?
- Alfred Tennyson: Who is your hero?
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning: What would your dream love be like?
- John Keats: What inspires you?
- Edgar Allan Poe: What do you have nightmares about?
- Walt Whitman: Where is your favorite place to be outdoors?
- Dorothy Parker: Favorite way to jazz things up?
- Robert Frost: How do you comfort yourself when you're down?
- Sylvia Plath: What do you hope to achieve in your lifetime?